Tuesday, June 29, 2010

the year that changed who i was.








Aren't these just absolutely fantastic?
Cause they absolutely inspire me like 100%
they inspire me to become colorful, and be brilliant. And show off Gods glory, just like these pictures do.
Ugh how i wish i could be a photographer.
anyways i wanted to take a minute to talk about this 8th grade year with all of you.
This year has inspired me so much it's insane, i seriously find Gods glory every blink i take,
This year i had many important people in my life impact me more then ever I'll name a few
apryll m
lisa a
mrs.haugen
mr.esslinger
michael m
adam m
gavin e
amy m
abby b
julia t
jenifer w
michelle q.
Thanks to all of you, God grew me up in same way some form through you all.
I am so blessed to all call you brothers and sisters in Christ, you truly are blessings and treasure from our God.
Thank you for never giving up on me, and sticking by me no matter what. Thats true dedication if i say so myself;)
This year i got out of my shell, started taking dance, sang for everyone to hear, acted the everything skit which greatly impacted my spiritual life.
Thank you to heights, how much you grew me in the Lord..and where i found some of the truest friends anyone could ask for.
Thanks God for such an impacting 8th grade year.

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
Jeremiah 29:11-12
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

465th post:DD

2 comments:

TheMickeyBug said...

Hehe ^_^
love you Jen. :)

Jennalee said...

i love you too!