Sunday, June 27, 2010

written love.

there's love in every speck of you
there's love in all that you do
in your walk of life
ill help you
though there's always rough times
God will help lead you

cause you've got love all over your eyes
you spell out rejoicing
cause every time i see your face
the fears all seem to escape
and every time i see your smile
i just sit there for a while

cause loves written all over you
and you've got me
all up on you
cause my heart belongs to yours
and all my thoughts become yours

here's a little lesson about love
you can't have it
til you open up
and since we've both been through this
im ready to be yours

forever and always and for eternity
our laughs make perfect harmony
our cry is for each other
and you and me
sounds pretty perfect
doesn't it?
you and me
sounds pretty good if i say so, myself.

cause you've got love written all over your skin
and you've got love written over your face
i love you.
i love you.
i love you.
can we escape?

No comments: