Thursday, June 24, 2010

:)






"tell me should i just walk away, would ya let me in, should i just give in. I need to get you back on the stage. You're so amazing, remember the time..just thinking about you gives me butterflies."

"i made a habit of never making promises that aren't easy to keep, and there you have it but now im making one that is to keep you here with me. cause every second that goes by i feel is just a waste of time if im not with you!
if home is where the heart is then my home is where you are, but its getting oh so hard to spend these days without my heart. so im taking you with me anywhere that i could ever want to be for the rest of my life. i want you there with me and if there ever comes a time when i should have to leave i hope you know that i...im taking you with me!"

No comments: