Saturday, January 22, 2011

She took the words right out of my head.

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back."

"I can't Be the person you want me to be, I can't Smile forever, I can't tell you everything you wanna hear. I'm Not perfect, But im content with Who i am..Even if im not completely sure Of who i truly Am. Life is About creating You're self Not finding yourself. I live up to my own Standards Not yours. I love But never hate.. I can never hate anyone. I may not Like the person you are, Doesnt mean i "Hate" you. Im Usually the happiest person on Earth like literally, Happier then a clown With there damn painted on Smiles. Im calm, & i never get mad but thats just me. I find jealousy Beneath me, I think people can do much better things with there time, Then be jealous of Who the girl is or how she looks. I find that beauty is Skin deep.. You're looks on the outside dont matter, It's the person you are. You're heart is the beauty & you're soul. Please take any drama or hate comments somewhere else, Cause if you really have time to talk all your crap & trash everyone What does that really have to say about youreself? That you can say a few words.. Honestly you can talk all the shit you want just say it to my face. Cause if you really had a problem with me, Why not just tell me so i can fix it? Or do you like to talk shit on people cause you have nothing better to do? Does it make you feel better to hurt others? I dont care what you do, Cause in the end you're the one who has to live with yourself at the end of the day. I find love to be the most beautiful thing on the earth, The moment when you cant help but smile cause you just hear the person say "hello" or the thought that you truly would have no idea what you would do with out them by your side. I can't wait to know what that feels like. I find people mistake love with things that are physically & emotionally impossible. Love is a gift not something you can get rid of, When people say "Fuck Love" it makes me wonder.
"We broke up & i really loved him" Well obviously wasn't meant to be if this happened, Now was it? Dont judge those who find love differnetly then others. If you are gonna judge me at least know me before hand, Judge me for the person i really am & not the person you see on the outside. In the end, There is more to everyone Then meets the eye.♥"

1 comment:

taylor :) said...

those are pretty good(: written byy???
(: