Saturday, December 11, 2010

the morning of.

Shine, by the morning of.


I step outside into the light.
The sun is bright i close my eyes.
The summer caught me by surprise. And now I'm left here waiting...
For you to tell me how it is. If i could only get a kiss.
I could make you take a risk. On a girl who wants this.
And now the sun has sunk below. The evening wind now starts to blow.
I catch the scent of your perfume.
That lifts me higher than the moon. I'll be fine... If you stay, by my side.
Never felt this way in my whole life. Never had this feeling before tonight. Can't get you off my mind, cause you shine boy, oh you know you shine!
Your eyes are brighter than the sun. It makes me see that you're the one.
Your smile takes my breath away. And leaves me with nothing to say.
You aren't like any other boy. That I've met in this whole world.
You're so much more than they can be. So won't you please just be with me.
I'll be fine, if you stay....the night.
Never felt this way in my whole life. Never had this feeling before tonight. Can't get you off my mind. Cause you shine boy, oh you know you shine.
And I'd give up forever, to see the day...
Where the two of us both could just walk away..hand in hand..
Never felt this way in my whole life. Never had this feeling before tonight. Can't get you off my mind. Cause you shine boy oh you know you shine.

Really cute song:)

No comments: