Friday, July 2, 2010

some hearts.










"heart don't fail me now, courage don't desert me..don't turn back now that we're here. people always say life is full of choices...no one ever mentions fear. or how the world can seem so vast. on a journey to the past."

"i've never been the kind that you call lucky always stumbling' around in circles. But i must have stumbled into something look at me, am i really alone with you? I wake up feeling like my life's worth living can't recall when i last felt that way. Guess it must be all this you're giving, never knew it could be like this but i guess...some hearts they just get all the right breaks. some hearts have the stars on their side. some hearts they just have it so easy. some hearts just lucky some times, some hearts just get lucky, lucky sometimes.
Now who'd have thought someone like you could love me? You're the last thing my heart expected. Who'd have thought i'd ever find somebody, someone who someone who makes me feel like this...well i guess. some hearts they just get all the right breaks, some hearts have the stars on their side. some hearts they just have it so easy, some hearts just lucky some times, some hearts just lucky, lucky some times.

No comments: