Monday, June 7, 2010

separate ways.

There is always a little truth behind every "Just kidding". A little knowledge behind every "I don't know". A little emotion behind every "I don't care". And a little pain behind every "I'm okay."



there's so many memories painted across my mind.
so many tears i have cried.
its a bitter sweet feeling inside.
to say goodbye.
i wish i had a few more moments to grasp
i wish i had one more laugh
before we go our separate ways
and leave this place
don't walk away just yet
the pages are turned, but there's some left
hope doesn't run out this fast.
you gotta hold on
cause there's always gonna be a tear in my heart
always a hug ready to give
always a laugh ready to live
across my mind you come along
and all the memories we've had this year
its gone to fast.
it's gone from me now.
so hold on one more minute
don't say goodbye just yet.
hold on tight to the memories we've had.
and don't, don't let me go.
cause this moment can last.

That was dedicated to michael munnerlyn, he's apart of my "family" and the family is all going to the same hs except him, so i just needed to write this for him. I love you!

435th post:DDDD hell yeah!

No comments: