Sunday, April 4, 2010

verses:)

proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Jeremiah 29:11
For i know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.

Psalm 48:14
For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


4 comments:

Apryll said...

those are all amazing verses

Jennalee said...

i know:)


p.s. thats prob why i put them up!

munnerlyn said...

great verses!...

Jennalee said...

thanks:)