Tuesday, April 20, 2010

footprints in the sand:)







"you walked with me...footprints in the sand. and helped me understand where im going. you walked with me when i was all alone. with so much unknown along the way. then i heard you say..i promise you im always there. when your filled with sorrow and despair. ill carry you when you need a friend. youll find my footprints in the sand. i see my life flash the sky. so many times i have been so afraid. and just when i i thought i lost my way... you gave me strength to carry on..thats when i heard you say i promise you im always there. when your heart is filled with sorrow and despair..ill carry you when you need a friend. youll find my footprints in the sand"
-leona lewis!!!
me and jenifer are gonna be singing this for graduation..and i thought it was a very fitting song for leaving friends and going into a big scary highschool!
it's very nice for me to hear sometimes..i think of it as God singing it to me:)


I am thankful for friends..they make my life 100x better. without my friends life would suck. love you guyss<3

No comments: