Tuesday, March 2, 2010

never let you go

new justin bieber song :)
"oh no, oh no, oh!
they say that hate has been sent, so let loose the talk of love. before they outlaw the kiss. baby give me one last hug! there's a dream that i've been chasin want so badly for it to be reality. and when you hold my hand, then i understand that it's meant to be. cause baby when you're with me it's like an angel came by, and took me to heaven. cause when i stare in your eyes it couldn't be better.
so let the music blast, we gonna do our dance. praise the doubters on they don't matter at all cause this lifes to long. and this loves to strong. so baby know fo sho that i'll never let you go!
i got my favorite guy, not feelin no pain no fear. don't have a care in the world why would i, when you are here? theres a moment i've been chasin and i finally caught it out on this floor.
baby there's no hesitation no reservation by taking a chance and more because...its like an angel came by, and took me to heaven. cause when i stare in your eyes it couldnt be better."
-never let you go, Justin Biber
isn't it cute? :)

2 comments:

Apryll said...

yeah it is cute!

Jennalee said...

i think so too :)