Friday, March 26, 2010

my world 2.0





I. LOVE. JUSTIN. BIEBER. AND. HIS. NEW. CD. ITS. THE. DEFINITION. OF AMAZING.

here are a few songs from his new CD (my world 2.0)
you smile:
i wait on you forever any day..your world is my world. and no way you gonna get less then u should. cause baby you smile, i smile. cause whenever u smile i smile. your lips are my biggest weakness..shouldnt of let ya know..im always gonna do what they say. if ya need me like im runnin from a thousand miles away..when u smile i smile. u smile i smile.
up:
its a big big world. its to easy to get lost in it. youve always been my boy. and im not ready to call it quits. we make the sun shine in the moonlight..we can make the great clouds touch the sky...i know its hard, but believe that we can go nowhere but up from here my dear...baby we can go nowhere but up. baby tell me what you fear??
that should be me:
every bodys laughing in my mind. rumors spreading about this other girl. do you do what you do with me..does he love u like i do. did you forget the bonds you made with me?? cause baby i didnt..cause that should be me holding your hand...that should be me making you laugh. that should be me..this is so sad..that should be me. that should be me feelin your kiss. that should be me buyin you gifts.

i freakin love this guy.

2 comments:

Apryll said...

thats sounds like a good cd! i prop will not buy it but i sounds good

Jennalee said...

go support him. its only $10, come on support my lover.