Tuesday, March 23, 2010

my idol.






This girl...yeah this girl named taylor swift...whos my idol. I love her to death...and her music..its like she reads my mind then puts it into a song. I want to be just like her when i grow up. i mean of course not the same look and diff kind of style in music. But i want to grow up and be famous like her, be that one girl everyone looks up too..and she sure makes it clear she's a woman of God and really has gone through a lot and has come out an amazing girl. I love her so much..Thank you GOd for taylor swift..ily!

"I like the way you sound in the morning. we're on the phone without a worning your laugh is the best sound i've ever heard. i like the way i can't keep my focus...i watch you talk you didnt notice. i hear the words but all i can think is we should be together. cause every time you smile i smile. every time you shine i shine for you. im feelin you baby dont be afraid to jump and fall..jump and fall into me. be there never gonna leave you. i can see you wanna be with me too..cause im gonna stay through it all..so jump and fall!"
-jump and fall by taylor swift :)

No comments: