Friday, January 29, 2010

bubbly!



"will you count me in? i've been a waiting for a while.... you got me feeling like a child now. cause everytime i see your bubbly face, i get the tingles in the silly place! it starts in my toes and crinkle my nose... wherever it goes i always know. that you make me smile, please stay for a while. just take your time wherever u go! the rain is falling on my window pane... but we are hiding in a safer place! undercover staying dry and warm..u give me feelings that i adore! it starts in my toes...i crinkle my nose! wherever i go i always know..that u make me smile! please stay for a while now. just take ur time wherver u go! but what am i gonna say? when u make me feel this way.... i just...mmmm!"

"You just see right through me But if you only knew me.We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable instead of just invisible"

No comments: