Saturday, November 28, 2009

just my dreams.

I don't know where to start.
you mean the world to me....and you always will.
how can i tell you all of this??
i can't! everyone wont understand.
your always there in my mind....i can't make you leave my thoughts (i guess your just to special for me)
i fought for you....but i noticed i will never be enough....i will never be the one for him..... and yet i still think in my mind what if he grew...what if he grew and became a man! and acted like one...instead of popping from girl to girl....and just stopped and realized what he had in front of him! yet he couldn't! i realize now it was all i dream of mine. oh this mind of mine it never stops hoping for him. never stops..... he will always be in my mind. yet from time to time i think wow he may be changing...but then i get let down. i've trained myself so hard that i can't even think about girls and him....i just think about him. so i pray every time i think of him and ask God for him to wake up from his dream and look to me and say....yes your the one i need..... but yet it's all just my dreams.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Well who is this guy? And what has he done that's made you think like that. And anyways it's only Jr. High, and I know you hear that alot but it is. You have your whole life to find the right person. It's definitly ( probably) not this Jr.High romance.

Jennalee said...

haha ohhh its just a thing i came up with...no guy right now. just thinking lol. and i know there is no such think as true love in jr.high lol!