Sunday, September 6, 2009

best friend!


A best friend is always there for you no matter what! The one that isn't the same as you but you have so many similarities! A best friend is the one that will lift you up when your about to fall. Laugh with! Cry with! Celebrate with! Some one that will always be there for you no matter what! the best friend isn't always the one you spend the most time with, a best friend is the one you can count on for anything. Once a best friend always a best friend!
<3


Who's your best friend?

5 comments:

Savannah said...

:)check my blog... new main song... I think you'll like it

Jennalee said...

i just checked it out!!! its cool!!!! :)

hopeless romantic said...

im not really sure who my best friend is. i would have said my friend in colorado, but i don't see her as much. im not sure. i have a lot of friends though!!

I LO<3 YOU! said...

you

Jennalee said...

awww apryll <3