Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Heights<333

So i am leaving vally :( But i am super duper excited for heights!!!! I can't wait the girlies at heights are amazing and i love them so much!<3333 I am nervous as well i mean going to a new school in 8th grade is a little nerve racking! But i have my friends so i am sure i will be ok! So as most of you know i have dyslexia very badly! I have gone to many specailest and they have all said i have the worst case of it that they have seen! Which has been very hard for me school wise... But i have God with me and thats all i need to push on! If you don't know what dyslexia feel free to ask me and i will tell you more! I am very blessed by God that he has done a miracle on my learning! It totally proves to me that God is all powerfull! So anyways about heights lol.... It seems like so much! And the one girl that i was scared of that went there she isn't coming back next year so thats good for me :) I am going to try my hardest to make jv v-ball at heights but we'll see how that goes.... If only jr.high's had a tennis team then i know for sure i would make varsiety on that lolz! But they don't :(

Thanks for reading<33333

No comments: